Saturday, January 19, 2008

Issue 2 is around the corner...

We gotta celebrate.
click the pictures to make them larger.

Camden




Wilmington









Philadelphia









Issue #2 Features

Will the real Agua Stand up?
"..I guess getting locked up for somebody elses crime must be pretty exciting."
Stolen Suroc Scriptures. "Buford Youthward woes"
Ground Control Violence in Philly. "The best we can do is survive. I was 13 the first time I saw a homicide."
Silent Wrytes Interview. "I say fuck em', they aren't fooling anyone and just playing themselves."
Ugly Squad in the news. "They kept alligators in a basement pond and fed them chicken and pigs ears."
Slick Aleas Interview. "Once you hit a wall its up for the people to decide. It's like being on American Idol, the street does the votes."
and I'll throw in some tunnel flics for good measure.


Yeah it's going down.


THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THE 2ND ISSUE AND ALL REPRINTS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.

No comments: