Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Best of Delaware Rap Pt. 6 of ?


Bet you ain't think I was coming back with these? Well yeah I had it planned all along, I was just tired of getting emails and messages from people begging me to put their shit on my mix. This is seriously what I like hearing. No more begging. I have a paypal account that you can put some money in if you want, otherwise chill out.

1. DJ Mech Instrumental - The Color Blue from More Beats Vol II
2. Bobby Dime$ - Out Delaware prod by the Beat Bully
3. Fred Knuxx - Air Em' Out prod by Hi Tek
4. Mike Jaggerr - Prime Time
5. Juice - Summin Like a Chemist 
6. Walt Fraze - Hindu prod by MP The God from I Represent the Ark
7. Kae Hock - Be Cool ft. Mike Jaggerr
8. Aris Sparks x K. Rivers - Red Cups Fornication
9. Joey Moon - Smoke Clears ft. Hoxtah prod by Lazy Kev from Young Aries Paradise
10. Hoxtah - FE from his Soundcloud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! That iѕ thе kind of info that arе supposed
to be shareԁ aгound the net.
Disgгace οn the search еngines fοг nοw not positіoning this ρut up uρρeг!
Come on over and conѕult with my sitе . Thаnκ you =)
Also see my site: loans for bad credit