Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sean Price at The House of Vans

Exhibit A: Jan 26, 2011


Complex: Would Sean Price ever be caught rocking Vans, the type the hipsters would wear?

Sean Price: Nah. I'm older, and I'm not even a sneaker collector, I'm a sneaker wearer, let's get that clear. I wear everything I cop. If I didn't wear them yet, I didn't find the right outfit for it yet. I definitely wouldn't wear those Vans though. I'm mostly a Nike dude, and I do classic adidas, classic Reeboks, classic Pumas. I'm a regular dude.


Exhibit B: June 20th, 2011


Sean....say it ain't so God.

4 comments:

troy said...

Thats what happens when you pay a nigga

THE GLAMOROUS LIFE said...

NIGGAS WILL DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU PAY THEM...ANY THING.

PF CUTTIN said...

First of all, I'm the only one who got paid for this gig,a look out price for my peoples @ vans & lushlife.Sean was there only out of love for me cause i told him to hold me down,, 2nd of all, Sean only wore these out of respect for the good people at vans & lushlife and for stage purpose only, trust when i tell you he wouldnt wear these again, and 3rd of all WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

THE GLAMOROUS LIFE said...

GET THE COKE OUT YA NOSE AND HOPE ALLAH FAVORS YOU. I <3 RUCK.