Monday, November 26, 2007

Style Master Series: Part 2 of 2

I dont know what I'm doing up so late. But I've been thinking. Thinking about what makes a good writer a good artist, because sometimes they're few and far between. Here in NorDel we have a few and two come to mind right away. Easy and Pervert. I wonder how anybody could be as good and consistently as innovative as them. So I decided I need to get inside their minds. Whats a better way to find out what's on their brain other than their love and hates. So this is not the traditional, whats your name, whats your crew...But it serves just as well. Heres the Style Master Series... first of uhh, I really dont know. Enjoy - The Glamorous Lifer.

Part 2 of 2 Pervert FH
What do you love?
I love the feeling of accomplishment. Like I am doing more than what I need to do to get by, and improving on myself and what I do with every passing day. I love progress, and development, and moving forward. That’s what drives me, in everything I do. So many people just pay the bills, and have nothing to show for the time they waste every day. I love that I am nothing like that. I don’t love cans of spray paint or cds, I love productivity.





What do you hate?
I hate people that try to better their position by attempting to bring down others instead of improving themselves. Trying to push others below them instead of rising above, spending time minding the business of others when they can’t even handle their own shit. I think they could be described as "haters." I hate the hater. I’m not saying there’s a problem with knowing your position, but know your shit accurately, and act accordingly. Earn the right to act like a king by kinging it, cause you aint going to fool anybody just acting the part.




Pervert creeping in your bedroom.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I remember this young buck kid with a halfpipe in his backyard asking me to hit up his book at a random de hardcore show thought nothing of it look at em now.
Cot Damn!!!!!