Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quotes from the blue side.

Before I start this post, I want to publicly state that I am not a 14 year old kid with Anarchy signs painted on his clothes or an ignorant street thug. But.....the state of policing needs to be addressed just like the rest of society does. I regularly read through forums where police officers post under anonymous screen names similar to me, however if you read back I am little bit more forthcoming with who I am. They post about everything from the Sean Bell incident to the recently broadcasted beatdown of three shooting suspects in Philadelphia. I have family that are police officers so I understand they operate in a stressful environment. I'm also positive that there are officers who like every other job are embarrassed by the words and actions of their colleagues. In a world such as policing, every thing you do reflects on those around you as well. Call me a liberal for criticizing cops, call me a conservative for understanding their job stress...whatever, I'm not much for labels, there's more substance to me than that. This one's for my crazy cop uncle who sleeps with his gun.

Comments made by Police officers after a 19 year old was shot dead for killing a police dog.

-POS DAD: " we want to see justice is done".

-JUSTICE WAS DONE, YOUR POS SPERM DONATION WAS PUT TO DEATH....... WORKS FOR ME!!!!

-A K-9 is an OFFICER. They are issued badge numbers just like a P/O. AND DAMN RIGHT THAT OFFICERS (K-9) LIFE IS NOT ONLY EQUAL BUT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE VALUE OF THAT POS' LIFE. HE' WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY & ANYONE ELSE, NOW!

-Mr and Mrs Jackson, nice dirty white tshirt you nasty fuck. You both failed as parents. You son is dead, and the world is a better place for it.

New York Police talking about the death of Sean Bell while making fun of the deceased's wife. They created an imaginary character named Lootie, who is the racially created embodiment of urban black people and through digitally altered photos he consoles the grieving widow of Sean Bell. Yeah..."Lootie", even black officers should take offense.

-SHE IS SUCH A F U C K I N G BROODSOW!!!

-She should be grateful that Saint Sean Bell didn't live long enough to give her AIDS.

-Lootie is seen here adressing the crowd at Fat Al's National Action Network. Lootie has his own style of whipping up the crowd into taking action. Lootie was seen demonstrating to the crowd what they are suppose to loot for if the crowd decides to start looting after the march for justice on 05/07/08.





Police officers are professionals and should not engage in political rhetoric. But I guess they feel safe behind the computer screen.

No comments: