Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Favorite Local Writers of the Moment List Pt. 2



This kid has without a doubt has brought a refreshing look to graffiti in this state. I know he's young and hopefully far from done evolving, but time will tell. For right now these few shots I pulled off of BS will have to do. In terms of his influences... if you know graffiti some of the letters are easy to see. He has good structure in his letters and has some heavy MSK and HM influences that are definitely good people to look up to. His hand is booty, but it's early in the game. Let's hope he doesn't burn out and keeps burning. One.

Above: Euro plays the drip well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MVP

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily help to make severely posts I would state.

This is the very first time I frequented your website
page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual
put up amazing. Fantastic task!

my web blog - Sac Louis Vuitton